JIT 2020 Registration Opening in June 2019
- Description: General online registration is open to all. Credit card payment required upon completion of the form. ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST REGISTER. (NOTE: For pre-paid cohorts and U of A students, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for registration discount codes as appropriate.)
- Requirements: none
Tribal Professionals Cohort for JIT 2020 Application Opening in June 2019
- Description: U.S.-based tribal leaders and professionals are encouraged to apply for the selective Tribal Professionals' Cohort program. Successful applicants will have their tuition for 3 courses, travel and accomodation costs covered by the Native Nations Institute. (NOTE: Prior TPC members are NOT eligible to reapply to the TPC.)
- Requirements: A resumé and a personal statement. Please prepare these docs for upload prior to beginning the application process.
Apply for Merit-Based Financial Aid and/or the Graduate Program
- Description: University of Arizona and Indigenous Governance Program, merit-based financial aid application. For University of Arizona students, financial aid is provided through the U of A Financial Aid Office. Non-U of A participants may apply for merit-based financial aid through the Indigenous Governance Program (IGP). IGP financial aid is modest, and limited. Please apply early to ensure full consideration.
- Requirements: A resumé, a personal statement, and unofficial school transcripts. Please prepare these docs for upload prior to beginning the application process.
- Deadline: Varies. IGP financial aid is considered on a rolling, first-come, first-served basis.