JIT Pop-Up Bookstore & Monday Morning Coffee!
Our JIT Bookstore is located in the law school lobby this year-- come by and pick up some free swag, purchase books, notebooks and travel mugs or just say hi! We'll have coffee every Monday morning to start the week off on the right foot!
MONDAY MORNING COFFEE: Mondays from 7:30am-10:30am
REGULAR BOOKSTORE HOURS: MON- THURS 7:30am-10:30am & 12pm-1:30pm
JIT Opening Mixer
Join us to celebrate our first in-person JIT in two years! Meet JIT professors and staff, Tribal Professional Cohort members, your fellow students and enjoy some treats!
FRIDAY JAN. 13th at Gentle Ben's Brewing from 6pm-8pm.
JIT Speaker Series
Come have lunch with us at the law school and have a listen to Miriam Jorgensen, Stephen Cornell, and Heather Whiteman Runs Him speak on their work in the field of Indigenous governance, law, and policy. Lunch is provided!
EVERY WEDNESDAY DURING JIT in Room 168 at the law school from 12:30pm-1:20pm.
Establish Your UA GUEST Account:
- Select UAGuest from your wireless options.
- Open a web browser if one does not automatically open for you.
- The Welcome UAGuest webpage will appear.
- Click on Create Account at the bottom of the webpage.
- Enter your name and cell phone number (enter hyphens, e.g., XXX-XXX-XXXX).
- Enter 6 digit code.
- You will receive a text message containing your assigned username and password.
- Enter your username and password on the Welcome UAGuest webpage.
- Read the Acceptable Use Policy and click Accept.
- This login remains valid for 5 days.
If you need assistance, contact the 24/7 IT Support Center:
January in Tucson participants who are not enrolled at the University of Arizona can print from any of the public computers in the law library. Print jobs can be sent from any of the guest computers near the Circulation Desk and can be collected from the CatPrints (WEPA) kiosk near the Circulation Desk.
Visitors can print from our guest computers and pay with a credit card at the WEPA kiosk. Once you select print, the print dialog box below will appear.
- Click on "no account…get a wepa code" at the bottom right
- You will receive 6-digit code, write it down for reference
- Type the 6-digit code in at the WEPA kiosk
- Swipe credit card to retrieve print job ($0.10/page, plus $0.40 credit card surcharge for each print job)
There is one copier/scanner in the library near the Circulation Desk. Copies cost ten cents per page. The copier takes CatCards, Visitor Cards, and cash (coins, ones, and fives). New funds may be added to a CatCard using a debit or credit card at CatCa$h. Members of the public may obtain a visitor CatCash card at the circulation desk and add funds online using CatCa$h.
A self-scan kiosk is available in the Course Reserves area. There is no charge if users provide their own flash drive.